Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
Friday, May 5 • 4-8 PM
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at the Jerome Village Community Center! There will be a festive photo booth for everyone to enjoy – make sure to arrive by 5 PM for the pull-the-string piñata.
Festive Food & Drink Specials
• Fish Tacos – Battered & Fried Cod, Fresh Pineapple Slaw, Crumbled Queso Fresca Cheese
• Fresh Tortilla Chips with Pico de Gallo & Choice of Queso Cheese Dip or Guacamole
• $5 Corona & Corona Light
• $7 Margaritas – Lime, Strawberry, or Watermelon
Mother’s Day Brunch
Sunday, May 14 • 10 AM
Treat mom to brunch and mom’osas for Mother’s Day at the Jerome Village Bar & Grille! All moms will get a little gift to take home with them.
• Fresh Seasonal Fruits & Berries
• Freshly Baked Cinnamon Rolls
• Scrambled Eggs
• Fried Breakfast Potatoes
• Crispy Bacon
• French Toast Sticks with Maple Syrup
• Barn-style Eggs Benedict
• Juices, Milk, Soft Drinks, & Coffee Included
• $6 Mom’osa Bar & Bloody Marys
Children 3 and under: Eat free
Children 4-12: $12.95
12 & up: $20.95
Call 614.733.0999 to make your reservation – please let us know how many moms will be present.
New Resident Happy Hours
Every Third Thursday of the Month • 4-6 PM
New to the neighborhood? Stop by the Jerome Village Bar & Grille during one of our New Resident Happy Hours every third Thursday of the month. Meet and mingle with other new residents and get to know the Jerome Village Community Center team. Enjoy a free ‘light bite’ and half-off cocktails from 4-6 PM. All are welcome to meet your new neighbors!
Friday Pizza Party
Friday, May 19 • 4:30–8 PM
Join us on National Pizza Party Day for a fun pizza party buffet with delicious specialty pizzas and some fun new recipes to try.
Children 3 and under: Eat free
Children 4-12: $10.95
12& up: $17.95
It’s time to submit your 2023 Jerome Village Community Center Membership Application. The digital application is required to be filled out annually with instructions for completion under the Community Center section of the website.
After completing the digital application, Pool Membership IDs and stickers will be available for pick up during the following dates and times:
• Thursdays on May 4, 11, 18 & 25: 10 AM–2 PM
• Thursday May 18 during the New Resident Happy Hour: 4-6 PM
• Sundays on May 7 & 21: 12–6 PM
• Memorial Day Weekend, May 27 & 28: 11 AM-12 PM & 3–4 PM
*After Memorial Day Weekend – Pool ID Badges & Stickers will be available by appointment only*
Once you have obtained your membership ID, or if you have your membership ID from the previous year, you can keep your membership current with a 2023 pool membership sticker. This sticker identifies the current year paid. Don’t forget to place your new sticker on top of the previous years’ sticker. Pool Membership IDs will be checked before entering the pool area. Please take the time to review the 2023 Community Center Rules and Regulations.
Pool Season Opening Weekend
Saturday, May 27 • 11 AM
Pool season is here – Celebrate Memorial Day weekend poolside with fun activities that everyone will enjoy! We’ll have cornhole, giant connect four, canon ball contests, and more. We look forward to kicking off the summer with you all!
Cannon ball contests will take place on May 27-29 at 12 PM and 6 PM. There will be fun prizes for BIGGEST splash!
Hot Dogs, Brats, and Burgers on the grill will be available all weekend long, from 12-8 PM.
Wednesday Trivia Nights
Wednesdays at 6:30 PM
Don’t miss trivia night with your friends, neighbors, and family. Every Wednesday, test your knowledge while enjoying delicious drinks, appetizers, and dinner! From 4-7 PM, enjoy Watershed Vodka drinks on special for $5 and $2 off 9-inch pizzas.
*Reservations recommended – Call 614.733.0006 to make a reservation for your team.
Jerome Village Bar & Grille
Limited Time Offer Menu
• Hot Honey Cheese Dip – Whipped Goat & Cream Cheese and Local Spicy Honey Drizzle and Pita Chips
• Strawberry Fields Salad – Spinach, Fresh Strawberries, Crushed Pecans, Goat Cheese, Red Onions, and Bacon Bits, and Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Village Hot Chicken Sandwich – Nashville Hot Crispy Chicken topped with Coleslaw & Pickle on a Brioche Bun
Bar & Grille Closures & Delays:
• Sunday, May 14: Closed for dinner service – Join us for Mother’s Day Brunch at 10 AM
• Saturday, May 20: Closed for private event