The Jerome Village Community Center will be offering a trial period of Swim Lessons this summer! Classes consist of (8) 30-minute lessons Monday – Thursday for a two-week period. Fridays will be utilized for any makeup days.
Pre-registration is required for all classes. Class sizes require a 3-student minimum and allow for a maximum of 8 students.
This will be a 2-week program during the weeks of July 11 & 18.
· Beginner Class – 9:50 AM, Monday – Thursday:
- The object of this course is to give students success with fundamental skills. Students learn to float without support and recover to a vertical position. This class is intended for the swimmer that can swim 15 feet with their face above water.
· Tadpole Class – 10:25 AM, Monday – Thursday:
- This class emphasizes water orientation, basic water safety, and developing a comfort level with the water. This class is intended for children four years and older who are unable to swim 10 feet unassisted.
- $50 per child for (8) 30-minute lessons Members
- $60 per child for (8) 30-minute lessons Non-Members
*Registration will open July 5 payable by card only. Cancellation due to low registration may occur – the deadline to register will be 24 hours prior to the first day of classes.