The Jerome Village Community Center will be offering a trial period of Swim Lessons this summer! Classes consist of (8) 30-minute lessons Monday – Thursday for a two-week period. Fridays will be utilized for any makeup days.
Pre-registration is required for all classes. Class sizes require a 3-student minimum and allow for a maximum of 8 students.
This will be a 2-week program during the weeks of June 13 & 20.
• Beginner Class – 9:50 AM, Monday – Thursday: The object of this course is to give students success with fundamental skills. Students learn to float without support and recover to a vertical position. This class is intended for the swimmer that can swim 15 feet without their face in the water.
• Tadpole Class – 10:25 AM, Monday – Thursday : This class emphasizes water orientation, basic water safety, and developing a comfort level with the water. This class is intended for children four years and older who are unable to swim 10 feet unassisted.
• $50 per child for (8) 30-minute lessons Members
• $60 per child for (8) 30-minute lessons Non-Members
*Registration will open 7 days prior to class start, payable by card only. Cancellation due to low registration may occur – the deadline to register will be 24 hours prior to the first day of classes.
National Chocolate Ice Cream Day
Tuesday, June 7 • 11 AM-8 PM
Celebrate National Chocolate Ice Cream Day at the pool concession stand! Hand-dipped chocolate ice cream cones or cups will be available as a FREE, sweet treat for Jerome Village residents while supplies last.
*Limit one per person.
Poolside Magic Show
Sunday, June 26 • 1 & 3 PM
Magic Nate is BACK, but this time poolside! Bring the whole family for a fun magic show in the sun! Shows start at 1 & 3 PM with poolside tricks between.
*This event is rain or shine! In the instance of rain, the event will be moved inside.
Please note for online ordering to be available at the pool, members must refrain from moving pool furniture from designated spots. Each table has a number designated for poolside delivery. If the furniture is moved, staff is not able to deliver online orders to the correct members. Online ordering is offered to help keep the concession stand line flowing!
Pool ID Badge distribution has been extended:
• June 8-11 from 11 AM-5 PM
• After June 11, pool pass distribution will be available every Thursday from 11 AM-5 PM for the rest of the summer by appointment only.
Wednesday-Sunday 4-9 PM • Kitchen closes at 8 PM
The patio is open for the spring and summer months! Check out the new weekly specials at the Jerome Village Bar & Grille.
Please note Bar & Grille Private Event Closures:
Saturday, June 11 – Curbside pick-up available 4-8 PM
New Resident Survey
The Union County – Marysville Economic Development Partnership is asking new residents to complete a brief 5-minute survey which will allow further community improvements.