BOOK FAIR FAMILY NIGHT
Please join us for our first ever Depp Book Fair Family Shopping Night! The book fair will be open after school on Tuesday, October 25th from 4:00-7:00 pm for families to visit the fair and shop for books. Please enter the school through the front doors and make your way to the library (all students need to be accompanied by an adult). We can’t wait to see you there!
Questions? Please contact Jamie Davies, Depp Media Specialist
LOST AND FOUND
If your student is missing a jacket, water bottle, glasses, etc, it may be in our Lost & Found. Take a look at the pictures below or stop into Depp to see if we have your missing item.
All items still at Lost & Found by November 22nd will be donated to One Dublin.
GIRL SCOUT COSTUME DONATION (10/17-11/7)
CAR ARRIVAL AND DISMISSAL
We have noted some safety concerns when students are arriving and being dismissed so we wanted to revisit the required protocols:
Students should not exit the cars for arrival until 9am
Cars should NEVER pull around another car unless directed to do so by a staff member ensuring student safety
Students should exit the car on the passenger side
Parents/Guardians should stay in the carline unless students have mobility and assistance needs (then parents/guardians park and walk student up)
Parents stay in the car in the carline. Have your student put on their coat and backpack while waiting.
Please do not have your student place items in the trunk unless absolutely necessary. This requires students to go in the road
When we all follow these rules, we have a safe and quick arrival and dismissal.
NOTES FROM THE CLINIC
• Keep your child home when sick. Our guidelines ask for a 24-hour symptom-free period (fever, vomiting, etc). Keeping a sick child home an extra day usually does the trick and helps prevent the spread of illness.
• Please remember that parents are responsible for supplying their child’s medication (prescription and over-the-counter). Mrs. Slack can give medication such as Advil, Tylenol, cough drops to students, but it must be sent in by parents with the appropriate paperwork. Also, elementary children cannot self-carry medication. Please stop in or contact Mrs. Slack to pick up forms or if you have any questions regarding clinic procedures.
• Cough drops are to be kept in the clinic. Students are not permitted to carry cough drops during theschool day.
• It is imperative that all medication is sent into school in its original container, not in a plastic bag. A small medication bottle would be preferred.
• Please make sure to call the school if you change phone numbers. This information is vital as we often need to contact a parent(s) if there is an injury or illness. When listing someone as an emergency contact, please make sure it is a local person who would be able to pick up an ill child.
• Make sure the voice mailbox on your phone is empty or low. There are times that we need to leave a message with a parent and we cannot because the mailbox is full.
• When leaving a message on the attendance line, please provide any symptoms your child has such as student’s temperature, cough, sore throat, headache, muscle aches, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. Please also include if your child has been seen by a doctor or traveled abroad.
Please click HERE for anything and everything regarding school lunch for this year.
1st Grade Lunch: 11:45-12:05 p.m.
2nd Grade Lunch: 12:00-12:20 p.m.
3rd Grade Lunch: 12:15-12:35 p.m.
4th Grade Lunch: 12:30-12:50 p.m.
5th Grade Lunch: 12:45-1:05 p.m.
Elementary School Menu
Add money to your child’s lunch account
If you are interested in volunteering at Depp, you will need to begin the background check process through Secure Volunteer. It’s easy and takes less than 5 minutes! There will be multiple volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
Click here to read full newsletter>>
Dublin Jerome High School Newsletter – Published October 21, 2022
Eversole Run Middle School Newsletter – Published October 21, 2022
Dublin Coffman High School Newsletter – Published October 21, 2022